We take great care of your privacy and allow browsing most of our web pages without asking you to share any personal information. However, we still need such information in order to personalize your experience and provide you with the best user experience.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you access websites on the internet. Cookies help Users navigate around our website and allow us to tailor the content of our site to fit the needs and preferences of Users. The cookies we use typically collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, referring site URLs, time or usage information, Website preferences and settings, etc. (as further provided in this Policy).
Cookies play an important role. Without them, using our website would be a slow, complicated and frustrating experience. Cookies are standard to all company websites. So while they cannot be eliminated, we remain transparent about the purpose of cookies giving you the choice to consent to their use and adjust their parameters.
We take advantage of the information collected via cookies and similar technologies like web beacons (embedded bits of data into targeted emails or images to keep record of your actions on a web page or email body) to recognize you, improve page navigation, remember your preferences, and show you relevant content. It also helps us enhance email and advertising campaigns, and allows us to refine our marketing strategy.
3. What types of Cookies do we use?
We use various cookies including the following:
- Strictly necessary cookies to ensure the information you access via Our Websites is properly browsed and all Our Websites function properly.
- Performance cookies to keep a record of Our Website pages you visited and URLs that brought you to Our Websites.
- Website session cookies to keep track of your actions during a browser session. The session starts the moment you access Our Website and ends right after you exit Our Website. When you close the browser, our session cookies are automatically deleted.
- Targeting cookies to accumulate analytics about Our Websites usage as well as third-party cookies we get via social media channels or ads placed on third-party platforms.
4. What third-party cookies do we collect?
Please also note that we may enable third-party services to trace Performance and Targeting cookies for us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and stay informed about your online activities on Our Websites. The third-party services may include but not be limited to Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc., and may be subject to their Cookie policies, which are listed on their applicable websites.
5. Who can access the data we collect?
6. What personal data do we gather?
7. How to block our Websites' cookies?
If you want to remove all the existing and future Websites cookies, you can do this at anytime by changing your browser settings. For more guidance, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note: Blocking the cookies will negatively affect your experience and navigation on Our Websites. Unless you block cookies in your browser before accessing Our Websites, we will place cookies on your computer or devices once you visit Our Websites or click the links leading to them.
8. Contact information